Re: keyboard logging questions

From: phzyat_private
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 10:23:25 PDT

    You still have to be able to attest to the integrity of the information
    collected.. other requirements would be proper timestamping, hashing,
    encryption of the data. Otherwise, you'd better have a hidden camera
    with the correct date/time on display pointed at the suspect's keyboard
    and face that you can correlate with the keylogger or sniffer output
    or whatever.. Corroborating physical evidence is the key when doing
    covert investigations..

    --
    Sent with Antiplur webmail: http://www.antiplur.com