keyboard logging questions

From: Booke, Raymond (Raymond.Bookeat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 16:48:02 PDT

    Hello All,

    I am looking for information on keyboard loggers.  I would like to use such
    a tool for evidence gathering, but the tools I have seen don't meet the
    specs that would be required.  The tool would have to be:

    Completely hidden,
    Remotely installable
    Not going to trigger virus scanner

    It appears that these requirements are a bit hard to come by.  Does anyone
    currently use a keyboard logger for this purpose?  If so, how have you
    fared?  Is it capable of doing what I need?

    Raymond Booke MCSE, CCNA, NET+, A+
    Global Data Security Group
    Perimeter Security Analyst
    raymond.bookeat_private