Anonymity

From: miloneat_private
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 11:53:00 PDT

    Does anyone have information and/or URLs regarding Anonymity on the Internet? In particular, I would like to know what methods/technologies are used to discover anonymous users.

    If you prefer to contact me off list, please send an email to miloneat_private

    TIA,

    Mark G. Milone, Esq.

    and tracking system please see:

    http://aris.securityfocus.com