Re: Spyagent (was Spysoft Functionality)

From: joe pentester (jpentesterat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 13:04:07 PDT

    --- auto301232at_private wrote:

    > I purchased the previous version of Spyagent & found
    > it didn't
    > perform as advertised. From memory it didn't do
    > stealth mode
    > at all - no matter what the OS was - & it didn't
    > send out emails.
    >
    > And the greatest catch was the arrogance of the
    > author who
    > took great offense when I suggested his s/w had some
    > problems!
    > Half a dozen email back & forth & no resolution.
    > Refused to refund.
    >
    > Conclusion: Avoid SpyAgent at all costs (unless you
    > can afford to
    > throw your money away, of course ;-)
    >
    > JD.

    Thanks for that!  I informed my client and he will not
    purchase it.  We are checking out Desktop Surveillance
    from www.toolsthatwork.com (thanks, Julie)  and since
    they offer a demo I can test immediately.  The website
    says stealth is not functional on the demo so I can
    only check the other features until the final product.