Re: Spyagent (was Spysoft Functionality)

From: auto301232at_private
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 05:36:53 PDT

    I purchased the previous version of Spyagent & found it didn't
    perform as advertised. From memory it didn't do stealth mode
    at all - no matter what the OS was - & it didn't send out emails.

    And the greatest catch was the arrogance of the author who
    took great offense when I suggested his s/w had some problems!
    Half a dozen email back & forth & no resolution. Refused to refund.

    Conclusion: Avoid SpyAgent at all costs (unless you can afford to
    throw your money away, of course ;-)

    JD.