New hashing tool released

From: H C (keydet89at_private)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 08:50:44 PST

    I've posted a CLI version of my Hasher file hashing
    tool at my site:

    http://patriot.net/~carvdawg/perl.html

    D/L the hash.zip archive and unzip all files into the
    same directory.

    Pass the tool either a file or directory as an
    argument.  If you pass a dir, it returns MD5 and SHA1
    hashes for all of the files in the directory.

    Comments are welcome and appreciated.

    Carv