Re: CD Burner Footprints

From: William Carty (adminat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 18:07:48 PST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Piehl, Curby A." <cpiehlat_private>
    To: "'Ed Shirley'" <thewthrmanat_private>; <forensicsat_private>
    Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 5:42 PM
    Subject: RE: CD Burner Footprints

    > if i recall correctly (i'd have to go home to check for sure, that won't
    be
    > for a while :( ) NERO makes a log file as it burns, and it gives you a
    > prompt asking what you want to do with it...
    >
    > "Save"
    > "Print"
    >  or
    > "Discard"

    There really is no "default".  It will ask you what to do with the log & you
    have to decide.  In fact, it even goes so far as to prompt you if you choose
    to discard it.

    I *never* save my logs after a burn.  But I just noticed that there *is* a
    log file containing my burn history.  It's called "NeroHistory", & it's
    located in the $nero_dir\Nero directory.

    HTH.

    Will