RE: CD Burner Footprints

From: Piehl, Curby A. (cpiehlat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 14:42:44 PST

    if i recall correctly (i'd have to go home to check for sure, that won't be
    for a while :( ) NERO makes a log file as it burns, and it gives you a
    prompt asking what you want to do with it...

    "Save"
    "Print"
     or
    "Discard"

    ... and Murphy should be able to tell you that the default is "Discard".

    If your lucky, your sifting of the void area might give you something, if
    the log was paged from RAM to disk or something, but the chances of that
    being intact are slim to none.  I guess it depends on how much and how long
    the machine was used after the ex-emp did his thing.

    Good luck...

    Curby