Re: Suggestions for research

From: Richard Chadderton (rchadderat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 10:47:54 PST

    On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, mstevenson wrote:

    > Does anybody here have a suggestion? Perhaps some crazy idea you had
    > but you thought, "Oh, only in grad school I'd have the time to try
    > it"?

    Crazy ideas? Sure, I'm full of them...

     - Detecting the Presence of Tampering on Physical and Logical Networks
     - Investigations into Practical Table-Based Cryptographic Attacks.
     - Developing a Protocol for Distributed Collection of Forensic Network
    Data
     - Using Statistical Traffic Profiling to Track and Indentify Suspects
     - Study of Effective Tagging Techniques for Tracking Use of Proprietary
    Information

    If any of these sound interesting, send e-mail and I'll elaborate.

    Cheers!
    ---
    Richard Chadderton
    sf-incidentsat_private