RIM (BlackBerry) Forensics

From: Burnette, Michael (MWB@rh-law.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 08:30:01 PDT

    Hi all,

    I just finished examining the file system of a BlackBerry which I have
    found to be delightfully dirty from a forensic perspective yet horrific
    from a security standpoint. I'm curious to know if anyone out there has
    done the same and would like to compare notes.  I have developed my own
    method after coming up blank on nearly all research fronts but am
    pleased as to the results.

    Thanks,
    Michael Burnette
    Rogers & Hardin LLP
    Atlanta, GA

    This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the
    addressee(s) only and may be confidential and covered by the
    attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended
    recipient, DO NOT READ, notify sender and delete this message. In
    addition, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
    the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.