Re: DD -> Netcat NT Imaging

From: Dragos Ruiu (drat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 08:11:46 PDT

    If data confidentiality is a concern, stunnel might be of
    assistance too.  There are some other encrypted tunnels
    too...

    If you use cryptcat, please remember to change the fixed
    key. :) But _do_ expect to incurr some performance penalty
    for the crypto :-).

    cheers,
    --dr

    P.s. to Matt, if you need a trinux "proxy" let me know :-),
    odd that it would be blocked by anyone. Time to break out
    traceroute?

    --dr                  pgpkey: http://dragos.com/dr-dursec.asc
          CanSecWest/core02 - May 1-3 2002 - Vancouver B.C. - http://cansecwest.com