Reminder on 2nd issue of IJDE

From: Gary L. Palmer (palmergat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 12:56:36 PDT

    Hello All,
    The review cycle for the second issue of the International Journal of
    Digital Evidence (www.ijde.org) is currently underway. The IJDE is
    always looking for innovative, creative and practical topics to help
    enhance the state-of-the-art in our discipline.  Having spent a lot of
    time camping , lurking and occasionally participating in dialog on CFID,

    Security Focus, TCT, HTCC, AAFS and other list server resources I know
    that
    there is a vast amount of useful information and valuable expertise that

    could benefit the field of digital forensics even more by getting wider
    exposure.  The IJDE is a perfect forum for that.

    You don't have to write a full paper to be considered for review.  Just
    take some time to write up your ideas and /or experiences in a short
    summary form and send them off to the editor of IJDE, Dr. Gary Gordon or

    Dr. John Leeson. They and others on the editorial board can help you
    develop your ideas for publication.

    Give it a try.  You have nothing to loose and Computer Forensics has
    much to gain.

    Thanks,
    Gary