irc

From: Larry Porter (larry1porterat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 07:41:17 PDT

    I was wondering if anyone can give me a little insight
    into irc forensics. Basically what I am trying to do
    is figure out if there are any pieces of chat sessions
    from IRC left on a windows box.  The only thing I can
    think of is if someone logs their sessions, but I was
    hoping if there maybe another place that windows
    stores the chat sessions?

    many thanks,

    Larry Porter