Re: irc

From: Remko Lodder (remkoat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 10:34:30 PDT

    The thing i know about irc:

    IRC does not log chat sessions, only clients do, however irc servers can
    be altered so they can log some features, but never private sessions.

    With a good programmer at hand it might be possible to create a all
    loging irc server, but standard ones don't have this function

    Hoping that i have informed you enough,

    Remko Lodder
    former Technical Administrator / Co Technical Administrator of
     irc.grunn.org/irc.drlnet.com