FW: DFRWS 2002 Agenda Posted

From: Timothy.Lyonsat_private
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 08:58:26 PDT

    Thought this may be of interest to some of the folks who subscribe to the
    list.

    Regards,
    --Tim

    ----- Forwarded by Timothy Lyons/Boston/New England/Predictive on
    06/26/2002 11:36 -----

    "Gary L. Palmer" <palmergat_private>
    Sent by: owner-tct-usersat_private
    06/26/2002 09:22

            To:     TCT Users <tct-usersat_private>
            cc:
            Subject:        DFRWS 2002 Agenda Posted
    Hello All,

    The Air Force Research Laboratory and The Syracuse University, Center
    for Systems Assurance are pleased to announce that
    the workshop agenda for DFRWS 2002 has been posted at www.dfrws.org.

    Please take a look and pass the information about DFRWS 2002 on to all
    those you think may be interested in getting involved. As you'll see,
    this years activities cover a broad spectrum of topics that should
    appeal to interested researchers, developers and practitioners alike. In

    addition to the workshop events, we have added some very interesting and

    enjoyable after workshop activities to help us all decompress from the
    day's concentration, interactive discussion, and debate. Forensic Feud
    and  Forensic Rodeo promise to be fun and maybe even informative.

    Please remember to visit the web site and review the agenda. Take a
    while to look at the diverse group of presenters coming from as far as
    Australia, Italy and Oregon State. If you plan to attend this years
    workshop please remember to fill out the registration form (if you
    haven't already) by using the "Workshop Registration" link so we can get

    an accurate projection of attendance.

    To all who can make it to Syracuse University this year, we look forward

    to meeting and talking with each and every one. We promise to make it
    challenging, useful and entertaining. Also, visit the web site regularly

    since update are continuing regularly.

    Please direct any questions or comments to me, Gary Palmer, at
    palmergat_private or 407-208-1320 x229.

    Sincerely,
    Gary

    ----------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided by the SecurityFocus ARIS analyzer service. For more information on this free incident handling, management and tracking system please see: http://aris.securityfocus.com