RE: [tcpdump-workers] TCP/UDP Data Streams - Packet Reassembly

From: Joe Elliott (joeat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 12:41:39 PST

    Hello,
    	Our commercial product ContExt (Content Extractor) will create images/docs
    from a raw packet stream 7x24 in real-time and handle frags, out of sequence
    packets etc. It creates web reports of the content and allows searches and
    tracking of addresses. Its a hardware/software solution packaged as a
    device. It handles GIG ethernet and 20,000+ concurrent connections.

    It supports JPEG/GIF/PNG/Word/Excel/MP3/PDF/PS/POP3/MBOX/PPT/ZIP etc etc
    formats that you can view from a web page.

    See http://www.inetd.com for details. It supports PCAP recordings as well as
    live traffic.

    Its not free, so maybe thats no use to you.

    Joe.