Re: encryption question

From: Bob Radvanovsky (rsradvanat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 18:22:54 PST

    Darren --

    I am assuming that this is pertaining to a Microsoft Windows
    environment.  If so, Microsoft already has a similar product out.

    Here is the URL:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/howitworks/security/encrypt.asp

    Does this help you?  Please advise if you require further assistance.

    -r

    P.S.  If you require assistance with a UNIX-based environment, there are
    numerous projects currently underway for a "strong" encrypted standard for
    a trusted/encrypted filesystem environment.  Though there are several
    currently, from what I have read, more are coming out.  Take care...