Re: Computer Forensics

From: yannick'san (yannicksanat_private)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 03:52:51 PDT

    As I'm concern I think it is a very good idea. But I would like to know what
    kind of OS you will consider ? Will it be only technical procedures or will
    it integrate some kind of process like "In case of a crisis situation"
    process ? I mean kind of process we could refer before using a forensic
    analysis.

    Yannick