Re: Best Practices - Standard Operating Procedures in Computer Forensics...

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Muñoz (jcreyesat_private)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 07:34:56 PDT

    Hi everybody

    It sounds much like the Isecom's OSSTMM, and that's great. I strongly
    believe in the Open Source efforts, and of course i support them. I
    think we must define a work plan, and how we will exchange
    information... the revisions etc etc...

    I own a domain name "redsegura.org" (It is spanish, my mother tongue,
    and means Secure Network). Righ now, i am using this domain for nothing,
    so there aren't any other interests than help the project. I can give
    that domain to the project for pointing any server in which you want to
    keep all the information collected, or even i can pay for one basic
    hosting service. The main idea is to start building a website that keep
    us informed and updated....

    Tell me what do you think about.