RE: Computer Forensics

From: Matias Bevilacqua (mbevilacquaat_private)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 02:15:47 PDT

    True Kurt, that is why I opted to include a question about non-liturgical
    forensics in the survey, I wanted to get feedback exactly on that. It must
    be stated though, that the maximum benefit of it being an open source
    project and developed by the community would be it's inherent strength to
    withstand a legal scrutiny!
    We'll see what the needs are and how we can organize the project to fulfill
    them.

    Regards,
    Matías Bevilacqua Trabado
    CYBEX
    PGP-ID: 0x40A4869F
    PGP Fingerprint: 2052 98A0 F0F0 2914 D7FA  4E7C 0488 7E8C 40A4 869F

    CYBEX
    Grupo Intelligence Bureau
    Rambla de Catalunya, 32 4º-2ª
    08007 Barcelona