RE: Creation / modification / access dates

From: Dennis P. O'Shields (dennisat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 10:35:22 PDT

    and no, you can't determine the date a cd-rom was created.  You could
    theoretically get the batch number of the cd serial number from the inside
    track and get the manufacturer give you the date of the cd creation (the
    blank) - but the date of creation can be completely hidden.  It's called an
    .iso or a .bin file - they keep the original files dates and modification
    dates as well.  Sort of like when we take a hard drive image - it's an exact
    copy.

    Hope this helps.

    Dennis O'Shields

    Web  : http://www.oshields.org