Re: Decent Win32 utility for hash set creation, organization, and manipulation?

From: H Carvey (keydet89at_private)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 07:49:05 PDT

    I'm not entirely sure on what you're looking for, but
    perhaps a Perl-based approach might be good.  This
    would work by either manipulating the .hsh and .hke
    files you've got or by entering the data into a mySql
    database.

    An approach like this would be easily shared between
    individuals, even on different platforms (Win32, Linux,
    etc).

    Thoughts?

    Harlan

    >Based on the number of hashes that HashKeeper and NSRL
    have compiled, =
    >I'm
    >assuming they must have a better way to work with hash
    sets than =
    >manually
    >creating and editing these .HSH and .HKE files.
    >
    >Since I want to share my notable hash sets, I will
    probably make good =
    >use of
    >most (if not all) of the fields provided above so that
    my hashes are =