RE: Waste, Fraud, Abuse

From: David Losen (dlosenat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 11:52:17 PDT

     For the last year I've avoided any solicitation of our company's product
    out of respect for the information shared in this list. BUT, this WFA thread
    screams for it.  If you feel incline, take a look at www.sgtlabs.com.  It's
    an enterprise monitoring product that tracks WFA and more in a simplistic
    manner.  The information
    [Date,Time,Username,Computername,Application{and/or}Website visited] is
    collected in a secure appliance that can provide evidence admissible in
    court.
    It's targeted to the SMB market but scaleable to larger organizations.
    I think its a good solution, but hey, I'm just an engineer.

    Dave Losen
    Sergeant Laboratories, Inc.
    4329 Mormon Coulee Road
    LaCrosse, WI 54601