RE: NT vs Unix on the Internet

From: Peter Mayne (Peter.Mayneat_private)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 00:05:12 PDT

    Start at http://www.apache.org/, take the site survey link at the bottom
    of the page, and check out some figures and graphs for "Internet as a
    whole" type stuff.

    (If I use a VMS Web server with a blank SYSTEM password, and that server
    is hacked, does that say something about the security of VMS, or my
    idiocy in configuring it?)

    PJDM
    ----
    Peter Mayne, Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia), Canberra, ACT
    These are my opinions, and have nothing to do with Digital.
    "Forgive my long delay in writing, but I have been simply overwhelmed
    with
    work."
        - Letter from Miss Mina Murray to Miss Lucy Westenra; Dracula, Bram
    Stoker