Re: Recent Attacks

From: Darren Reed (darrenrat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 31 1969 - 15:59:59 PST

    In some email I received from Jor, sie wrote:
    [...]
    > Licenses do not make it better, they just make it more complicated
    > and increase the bureoucratic overhead. Some people would
    > classify this as worse.

    It also means one more thing they can throw at Joe Bloggs, the University
    prank who thinks it is fun, when they confiscate his equipment and find
    software there which is associated with `cyber terrorism' (or whatever
    you want to call it).  What's the kid doing with unlicensed artillary
    stored on his computer ?

    Darren