[fw-wiz] FW: Wan Interface Speed

From: Brian Bettger (brianbat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 14:32:48 PDT

    Hello again,

    I am in search of a low cost appliance that will support 100 mb/sec on
    our fiber connection to the Internet. Naturally, most of the SOHO class
    appliances are limited to 10 mb/s. I am looking for something along the
    lines of a Linksys / Netgear / D-link / WatchGuard / SonicWall /... that
    allows 100 mb/s WAN throughput with most of, if not all, the standard
    functions such as port mapping, filtering, etc. Reasonable cost would be
    around $300-500. Any recommendations out there?

    Thanks in advance,
    Brian

    Brian Bettger
    Systems Engineer