[fw-wiz] FW: FW: Wan Interface Speed

From: Tascha Johnson (Tascha.Johnsonat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 16:00:08 PDT

    Brian

    The SOHO 6 product would most likely be the best solution in the situation
    as described below.

    Here is more information on the SOHO6 product:
    http://www.watchguard.com/products/fireboxsoho6tc.asp

    I tried sending an attachment and the web-group wouldn't allow the
    pass-through, so only have this link to our website to offer.  :)

    If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

    Regards,

    TaschaJohnson
    TeleSales Representative
    WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.