Re: Yet another Linux bind worm ?

From: Jon O. (jonoat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 21:38:45 PDT

    This may be 'hacker speak' from a language other than english.

    >  asdr56tg as
    >
    > prompt, and the
    >
    >               dispari i
    >
    > goodbye message if I type the wrong password.

    Below is a snippet of a rant found with strings inside another trojan. The
    language is Bulgarian and it has been roughly translated by another party:

    T0Wa nE E Pr0sT0 hAkErSkA AtAkA SrEsHtU BTC A 0tMyShTeNiE I WyZmEzDiE.
    This isn't just a hacker's attack on BTC, but <two pompous equivalents of
    "revenge">

    nIe, SyZdAtE1ItE Na t0zI BaCi1 PrEdPrIeMaMe t0zI NaChIn nA B0RbA
    No, creation of this virus is undertaken <oh, dear!> to start a struggle
    <wow>

    S NaCi0nA1NiQ PrEsTyPnIk BTC s cE1 dA Mu
    with national criminal <WTF singular?> BTC with the goal of

    nAp0mNiM, cHe aK0 tQ E CaR Na tE1Ef0nItE I
    remining <shit, he's good> that as thou<they? sounds like an archaic form
    and
    I'm not sure which one it is> are<art?> the tzar in telephony and

    K0MuNiKaCiItE W Bu1gArIa, T0 nIe sMe cArEtE
    communtications in Bulgaria don't (you) dare to ????

    As you can see, replacing certain letters with number and being in another
    language can cause some confusion.

    Let us know what you find.