RE: http://www.worm.com/default.ida? requests

From: Marc Maiffret (marcat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 13:37:54 PDT

    Some web cacheing systems and sniffers take the Host: header from a HTTP
    request and put that as the DNS name for the incoming IP address. and whats
    in the codered host header? worm.com. So some things display worm.com as the
    incoming/outgoing (depending on what packet your viewing) request.

    Signed,
    Marc Maiffret
    Chief Hacking Officer
    eEye Digital Security