Do you know any Day 0 hacks use port 139? (fwd)

From: Derek Kwan (dkwanat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 12:27:09 PDT

    Since my last message, number of port 139 scan continue to increse from
    all over the places (but mostly from @Home .24 network)

    As of 3:30EST, there are already 89 scans (from 19 scans @ 02:30).

    This is very unusal, since there are only a few scan on 139 before and all
    of the sudden there is a big jump.

    Is anyone seeing the same thing on their network?

     "@'/ , . \`@"    This e-mail is send with 100% recyclable electrons.
        \___U_/       Derekat_private