Re: Re : Large scale scan of port 2401

From: axess (axessat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 14:03:15 PDT

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Sevo Stille wrote:

    Mr. Sevo

    From my experience.watchin defaced AIX systems all day long and
    see what port they have open i draw this conclustion.
    This has not been added to public notice or i would not have went into
    this discussion at all. There is no flaw in it.
    Just a way to determite an operating system.
    We are  talking about script kiddies that want * to deface.
    I also refer to our database. 99% of all defaced AIX has this port open.
    Since this has been a long discussion about this i want to point out
    once again. No flaw / determite OS and after that exploit the AIX.

    --
    Mikael Olsson
    axess - axessat_private

    IT-Security Information Network