RE: Concept Virus(CV) V.5 - Advisory and Quick analysis

From: Robert Nieuwhof (RNieuwhofat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 14:00:36 PDT

    Have you indeed confirmed that the worm utilizes port 69? If so, how was
    this confirmed and will you please share the criteria and results of your
    confirmational testing?

    Thanks,
    Robert J. Nieuwhof, CNA, MCP
    mailto:Rnieuwhofat_private
    Network Engineer
    NOS Communications - Information Services

    http://www.nos.com

    The information contained in this correspondence is confidential and
    intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. Unauthorized
    distribution is prohibited. Any and all opinions expressed,  are the
    opinions of the author of this e-mail, and in no way reflect or imply the
    opinions of NOS Communications.