Nimda repair problems

From: Steve Cody (securityat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 08:04:40 PDT

    I have a few systems on my network that have become infected via the
    web, and the spread of files.

    I have Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition, and it detects the infected files
    and quarantines them.  However, I guess the biggest problem I'm having
    is with the Riched20.dll file.  That file is required to properly run
    Outlook.  Does anyone know if the NAV is capable of repairing the file,
    or must I find the version of that file that came with each installed
    version of Office 97/2K/XP with various service packs and replace it
    manually.

    Thanks!
    Steve Cody