Nimda - collected information

From: Berislav Kucan (berislavat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 06:14:00 PDT

    As it looks like Nimda is hot news, we at HNS decided to make a
    special coverage of the worm to allow an easier and centralized
    access to Nimda related information. The coverage be updated as we
    receive more information, so do submit any materials related to the
    worm.

    The coverage can be found here:
    http://www.net-security.org/text/articles/coverage/nimda

    Berislav Kucan