Re: securitynewsportal.com hacked

From: Remco B. Brink (remcoat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 08:44:39 PDT

    "Ivan@work" <ivanat_private> writes:

    > Hi,
    > At about 1.00pm EST in Australia, www.securitynewsportal.com was hacked by
    > YIHAT. I have some screen captures if anyone is interested.
    > cheers Ivan

    <snip hack text>

    Take the "Hacked by Kimble" text with a grain of salt. Kim Schmitz nor his
    team of wannabe hackers (YIHAT) are not the genius hacker they claim to be.

    http://www.attrition.org/news/content/01-10-22.001.html

    The defacement is somewhat old news by the way. Later today the original
    defacement was removed and replaced with a message saying that SNP is now
    officially shut down.

    regards,
    Remco

    --
    Remco B. Brink - SOL Børs A/S systemsdeveloper - http://www.norge-invest.no
    Personal site at http://rc6.org  -  PGP/GnuPG key at http://rc6.org/rbb.pgp

    Help, I'm trapped inside an IT startup...