Re: Help please

From: Alan L. Waller (wallerat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 09:14:20 PST

    What are you seeing in /var/log/httpd/access_log?   Do you have formmail.pl
    installed in /var/www/cgi-bin? If so you may have been used as an open
    relay to forward spam.  Grep /var/log/httpd/access_log for   w00t   that is
    the message the  formail vulnerable scanners return to the source of the scan.

    Al