Re: Help please

From: H C (keydet89at_private)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 09:36:10 PST

    Ryan,

    Great information, but what are you asking for?  You
    say you can see the guy connected...what port is he
    connecting on?

    Have you tried blocking the port, or killing the
    process on the local box itself?

    What do ps and lsof (or fuser) tell you?

    Do your logs tell you anything about how the guy got
    in?

    Also, since you've posted from your domain, I wouldn't
    be surprised if you see other connection attempts to
    that box...