Fw: ckcool?

From: James (jlottsat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 14:33:37 PST

    There are not any vulnerabilities that I know of.  He probably had that
    server set as a 'DMZ server', which in Linksys terms, means that it is
    completely open to the Internet.  Were I to hazzard a guess, it was probably
    changed from the inside.  Do you know if he had the default password set, or
    remote administration enabled?

    James