Strange entry in Apache access log

From: Tommaso Di Donato (t.didonatoat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 23:49:01 PST

    Hi to all!
    One quick question: I made a little perl script that mail me every strange
    entry in my Apache access log (it is not optimized, I did it just for
    catching nimbda...).
    Today I found this entry:

    GET "/IMQ/html/script/lib.js"
    I don't have a "IMQ" session on my web server, so I think it could be
    something strange..
    I've never seen it before: a quick search over Internet revealed me nothing...
    Any ideas?

    Tommaso Di Donato
    SysAdmin