Question

From: sherman.hand (sherman.handat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 10:35:57 PST

    I have found this group to be very informative and would now like to ask
    some help of it's members.

    I have been put in charge of a Policy Enforcement group for a Internet
    provider.

    We only have a small group, and I am looking to show comparisons based on
    customer base verses Investigators.

    There is very little of this type of information available.

    I am looking for some people who can let me know the amount of security
    team/ Investigators they may have based on customer base.

    Security and Abuse enforcement is a hard field to justify things for. We are
    trying to prevent things from happening and dealing with them as they do.

    Currently I am dealing with a 1:110,000 ratio of Investigators versus
    customers.

    Anyone that can point me in the right direction or could provide some of the
    information I seek would be greatly helpful.

    Sherman