Strange hidden messages in email

From: Jim Cockerham (jcockerhamat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 09:38:39 PDT

    Hello,
    I have been receiving strange emails for a few weeks from a domain in
    Korea. The return addresses are always fake msn or yahoo accounts but if
    I view the source they always come from a domain in Korea. Usually they
    are a very generic advertisement but if you view the source of the
    message they have hidden messages in them. The first one had "Mary had a
    little lamb" hidden all throughout the message, but others have different
    messages hidden in the source. They are usually addressed to my email
    account with several other CC: addresses . I don't know if there is any
    reason for concern . Below is a copy of the source from one of the messages
    , The actual message viewable in Outlook express was just a simple