Re: Re[2]: Compromised Win2000 machine.

From: H C (keydet89at_private)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 07:22:42 PDT

    Thanks for the links...now, has anyone ever seen them
    in use?

    BTW...Hoglund's rootkit is a good link, but it's out
    of context...the context of the thread was about
    modifications to the binaries themselves, not the
    kernel.

    http://kcom.org/tfiles/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=9

    http://packetstormsecurity.org/UNIX/penetration/rootkits/Netstat.zip

    http://www.megasecurity.org/Tools/Nt_rootkit_all.html