Re: Huge Autoexec.bat

From: Chris Norris (cnorris@continental-microwave.co.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 03:27:07 PDT

    I think rather than a sign of something sinister this sounds fairly simple.
    For example, corrupted and crosslinked files. You say it contained old
    emails, well maybe this PC was used as a workstation and was upgraded with
    NT4 server but somehow the corrupted files were crosslinked and ended up in
    autoexec.bat
    I use to see this with DOS based PCs.

    Chris Norris