Re: Strange Folder

From: Nick Jacobsen (nickat_private)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 16:29:31 PDT

    Two questions:
    One: do you have the remote desktop (Terminal Services) enabled?  or any
    other remote desktop software? (it is enabled by default on win2k server,
    but I am not sure about win2k pro...)
    Two: are you a member of a domain?

    If yes to both these questions, then most likely someone used RD to log onto
    you machine with a domain level username and password...  just my $.02

    Nick Jacobsen,
    Ethics Design
    nickat_private