Re: Strange Folder

From: discipulus (rootman22at_private)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 07:04:20 PDT

    Thanks Robbert,

    I think I need to clarify some things.

    I know the name the folder had previously been
    the name of the perpetrators login because I see
    evidence of this in the "USER.DAT" file located at
    the root of this folder.  I have no idea why the
    folder didn't retain it's original name.

    I need to identify the method used to access my PC.

    I need to identify what the perpetrator had access to
    when they logged onto my PC.

    I need to discern whether or not this access was authorized
    or intended for malicious purposes.

    In other words, I need to get all my ducks in a row
    before making any accusations.

    Thanks

    --
    Maryel brought her bat into Exit once and started whacking people on
    the dance floor.  Now everyone's doing it.  It's called grand slam