Re: apache problem

From: Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooijat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 22:45:42 PDT

    On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Homer Wilson Smith wrote:

    >     I have been told that RedHat does not have updates for
    > apache-1.3.27 and has abandoned it for 2.x
    >
    >     Is there any truth in this?

    No.

    They have used apache 2.x for their new 8.0 distro but they will fix
    issues in the 1.2 series as long as it is possible.

    As 6.2 is the latest for the Sparc series I still get updates on these
    packages if needed.

    Hugo.

        hvdkooijat_private		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
    	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.