Re: apache problem

From: Homer Wilson Smith (homerat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 15:28:15 PDT

        I have been told that RedHat does not have updates for
    apache-1.3.27 and has abandoned it for 2.x

        Is there any truth in this?

    Homer Wilson Smith     The Paths of Lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
    (607) 277-0959 KC2ITF        Cross            Internet Access, Ithaca NY
    homerat_private    In the Line of Duty    http://www.lightlink.com