Re: Incident tracking database

From: Holger Kipp (Holger.Kippat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 00:13:37 PST

    Danny (Dannyat_private) wrote:

    >Hey guys,
    >I've been looking for ages now and have not been able to find a real web based
    incident tracking system, so what I'd like to do is just throw the question out to

    There are several Trouble-Ticket Systems available.

    See for example gnats (which is email-based, but there is a webfrontend available)
    or the oneorzere Helpdesk System (open source, at http://helpdesk.oneorzero.com).

    For a very good and detailed overview, see http://linas.org/linux/pm.html

    Another very customizable system is scarab (http://scarab.tigris.org/) - looks very
    good to me, though it has some requirements (Java SDK1.3 or higher, Ant, Tomcat,
    MySQL or Postgres).

    Hope this is of some help.

    Regards,
    Holger Kipp