Re: Incident tracking database

From: Paul Gillingwater (paulat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 00:33:42 PST

    Quoting Danny <Dannyat_private>:

    > 	   I've been looking for ages now and have not been able to find a real
    > web based incident tracking system, so what I'd like to do is just throw the
    > question out to people who have been doing this longer than I have and see

    Sure, my company developed one, and are still developing it.  More importantly
    for you is that it's open source, under GPL.  See
    http://outreach.sourceforge.net or http://opt.lanifex.com for a demo login.

    We're currently rewriting the security model, to add more groups and granularity
    of access, as well as escalation of incidents.
    --
     Paul Gillingwater, BA, BSc, MBA

    E-mail:  paulat_private
    Tel:     +43(1)2198222-20