RE: PDL anti-spam blacklist

From: Brian Taylor (drak3at_private)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 20:07:24 PST

    My old company made it onto a similar blackhole list.  One of the wannabe
    RBL mirrors.  Reason?  Open relays.  Fixed it, reported to em and were
    removed in a matter of days.  YMMV, however.  I feel sorry for the blokes
    who end up on it due to their ISP.  Not a lot one can do about that,
    particularly if they have a mom & pop ISP like those in more rural areas.

    Brian Taylor
    johnthedwarfat_private

    "Sure you can get HIV from a mosquito -- if you have unprotected sex with
    one!"